Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Need Your Pretty Face!

I'm setting myself a new challenge for 2012. I want to do a portrait sketch a day. I'm not feeling too anal about making it through the year, but I think it'll be fun to see how long I can keep it going. They'll be quick, loose sketches based on the Facebook profile pictures of fans of my Facebook page. I need 366 faces (being optimistic), so help a girl out! I don't want my inbox overflowing with images, or have to go looking lots of different places for pictures. 366 is a lot of pictures, and I'm a busy mom with next to no time for art. So to donate your face to my cause, please go to my Facebook page, click 'like', and then comment on one of my posts calling for faces. There are a couple of posts already. I'm sure I'll put up more soon. That's it!





In other news, my Etsy store is updated, go check out what I have available! Or come see it in my studio.  Contact me to set a time, or visit me during Denver's First Friday Art Walk, I'm upstairs in Space Gallery.

No comments: